POUR OUT YOUR HEART FOR COMMONS: A VIRTUAL BEER & WINE TASTING FUNDRAISER
April 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Online ticket sales close at 5:00 pm, Wednesday, April 28.
5:30 PM- VIP RECEPTION
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
All proceeds benefits Commons’ COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Chicago Commons welcomes Chicago Fire actor Joe Miñoso as the emcee of Pour Out Your Heart. Join Joe for a live Q&A during the VIP reception at 5:30!
VIP Beer or Wine Tasting: $175 per household
General Admission Beer or Wine Tasting: $125 per household
About Virtual Pour Out Your Heart
Hosted by the Commons Emerging Leaders Council (CELC), Pour Out Your Heart brings together supporters of Chicago Commons for a fun evening of beer and wine tasting to raise funds for our COVID-19 Relief Fund.
5:30 PM – VIP Reception featuring Chicago Fire Actor Joe Miñoso
In addition to your choice of the beer or wine tasting, VIP ticket holders and guests of Presenting and Platinum sponsors will receive an invitation to attend a pre-event virtual reception hosted by Chicago Commons’ Board of Directors, Commons Emerging Leaders Council, and the President & CEO at 5:30 PM. Hang out (virtually) with Joe Miñoso from NBC’s Chicago Fire for a live Q&A!
6:00 PM – Program Begins
All guests gather virtually for brief welcome remarks and then break out into two different rooms for an expert-guided beer or wine tasting, depending on which event is pre-selected at registration.
Beer Tasting hosted by Goose Island Beer Co .
• Virtual tour of Goose Island’s Fulton Street Brewery & Taproom
• Lead Cellarman Patrick Reisch will lead the tasting. Learn about brewing, the distinct characteristics of five Goose Island beers, and how to pair with different foods.
• Paired snacks will also be provided as well as a small thank you gift. More detailed information will be sent to those who sign up for this tasting.
Wine tasting hosted by Bottles Nation
Guests who purchased tickets after 7:00 PM on April 14 will need to pick up their wine the week of April 26. Further details about pick-up will be emailed to you.
• Led by a certified Bottles Nation sommelier, guests will learn about distinct characteristics of different wines, and how to pair wine with different foods.
• Guests will receive three bottles of wine in advance of the tasting as well as recommendations on what to pair with each wine. Wine selection will include bottles of Spanish Cava, New Zealand sauvignon blanc, and an Argentinian Malbec.
Purchase raffle tickets before the event AND during the event for your chance to win one of four amazing packages including:
1. Vacation in Los Cabos featuring a one-week stay in a waterfront condo. Club Regina Los Cabos rises above the shoreline where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean and every unit has a view of the ocean. The resort is a mecca for those seeking the best under the Baja sun. $150 Southwest Airlines gift card included along with a gift basket featuring a bottle of tequila and mescal to get you in the vacation mood.
2. Night on the Town featuring a $200 gift certificate to Bruna’s Ristorante, a private driver for the day, the McBride Sisters Spring Bouquet featuring six bottles of wine, and a Family Membership to the Field Museum.
3. The Self-Care Package includes two 60-minute sessions with a personal trainer at Performance Training System and 5 class passes at Namaskar Yoga. Renew yourself at Spa Duo with a haircut and color, facial, manicure, and pedicure then get your home in order with 2 hours of home organizing with two pros from Mission 2 Organize. Finally, enjoy the evening with a 6-bottle in-home or virtual wine tasting for up to 20 people with a private wine advisor from Wines for Humanity.
4. Sweet Home Chicago Staycation featuring a WTTW prize pack including five Geoffrey Baer specials, DuSable to Obama—Chicago’s Black Metropolis, Downton Abby Season 4, and much more in addition to a Household Membership to the Chicago History Museum, a six bottle wine tasting for up to 20 people from Wines for Humanity, and a BBQ kit with a gift certificate to Pioneer Meats.
Contact Cheryl Wisniewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-705-4149