- This event has passed.
Retail Business Boot Camp – The Pop-up Edition
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until May 28, 2023
- Chicago Commons
1653 W. 43rd Street
Chicago, IL 60609 United States
This interactive boot camp is designed for business owners to effectively sell their goods and services.
What is your product and why do we want it – This session is to determine the product that will be sold at the pop-up event and who is it for. The concentration is on what is the product, how many units are needed (if it is a tangible product), and thoughts on how to sell it.
• Understanding how to sell to your customer in a public forum – Selling to the public is a challenge and doing it outdoors with the competition can be daunting. We will cover how to engage clients to see what you have to offer.
• How to market your product in a pop-up environment – There are many ways to market a product and we will examine effective ways to advertise.
• 60 seconds – pitch your product – You may have a fantastic product, but it cannot sell itself without help. This session will cover how to sell in 60- seconds.
• Product placement and curb appeal – People buy using their eyes so product placement, advertising, and utilizing space is important. We will cover examples of setting up a pop-up shop
• The pop-up simulation – This is the session where we put all things learned into an interactive fun session
More information, please contact Renee: (269) 281-9018.