2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 13, 2024
- Grant Park and route runs city-wide Chicago, IL
377 E Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60601 United States + Google Map
Run for Team Chicago Commons to help families GO further!
Chicago Commons is proud to be an official charity partner of the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Every year, marathon organizers put aside a limited number of slots for athletes committed to running in honor of philanthropic causes. When you run on behalf of the Chicago Commons, every mile you put behind you will raise money for 3,500 children, families and seniors.
By joining Team Chicago Commons, you’ll have access to our online giving platform, access to free in-person and/or virtual running group through CARA (Chicago Area Running Association) to guide you through your training and exciting Team Chicago Commons incentives. Best of all, you’ll have the entire Chicago Commons family cheering you on!
For more information about the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, please click here.
As an official team member, you’ll commit to raise $1,750 for Team Commons. In exchange, you’ll receive the following:
• Full fundraising guide and tips/ tricks to raise funds all year round
• Team Chicago Commons running singlet
• An opportunity to purchase “Team Commons” t-shirts for family and friends to wear and cheer you on race day
• A Team Chicago Commons swag bag
• Pre-event pasta dinner
• Free virtual and/or in-person marathon training program through CARA (Chicago Area Running Association)
• Chicago Commons hosted fundraising events to help you reach your goal
• Access to an executive Team Chicago Commons cheer station at mile 15 with your choice of drinks and snacks and anything else you will need during your race
Fundraising made easy with Team Chicago Commons:
• You will never be alone during your training or fundraising journey. Chicago Commons is here to support you every step of the way!
• You will create your very own fundraising page on Haku, a peer-to-peer fundraising program supported by the Bank of Americana Chicago Marathon program.
• We make it easy for you to set goals, add donations from your supporters, and share your efforts through email and social media.
• After you submit the form, a member of our team will send you the official link to sign up and create your fundraising page.
About the 2024 Bank of American Chicago Marathon information
• The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is one of the flattest marathons in the world
• The race starts and ends in Grant Park traveling through 29 neighborhoods
• Runners have access to over 20 aid stations which includes water, Gatorade, snacks and more to keep you moving through every mile
For any questions about Team Chicago Commons please contact Mary Mouton at email@example.com or at 713-553-8788.