Ways To Give
- By Mail ▼
- Please complete this donation form and send it with your donation (check/money order) to Chicago Commons at 515 E. 50th Street Chicago, IL 60615.
- Stock Donations ▼
- Estate and Planned Gifts ▼
- Leave a legacy that will strengthen families across the Chicagoland area for years to come. Consider designating Chicago Commons as a beneficiary of your estate through your will. Upon your commitment, you become a member of the Lea Taylor Society and are entitled to special benefits to show our appreciation. Please complete this Lea Taylor Society Planned Giving Intention Form.
- Giving Societies ▼
- With our deepest gratitude, we recognize our donors through the following giving societies. Click here for more information.
- Shop on Amazon ▼
- Give from your Donor-Advised Fund
- Donor Advised Funds allow donors to make a charitable contribution, and then make gifts from the fund over time. Please enter Chicago Commons as your designation below:
Your Donation GOes Further:
- $1,000 covers the co-pay of one child for one year in our early childhood education program through our Little Scholars Fund
- $500 provides a week of Home Care services for one senior in need
- $250 provides a week of early education services for a two-year-old children
- $100 provides a week of transportation for seniors and adults with disabilities to and from our Adult Day Services center
- $50 buys food for 5 parents enrolled in the Pathways for Parents cohort supporting their efforts to earn a college degree
Safe & Secure
- The security of your information is very important to us. We use ReCAPTCHA to protect the security of your online gift information.