Two Ways You Can Support Chicago Commons Families Impacted By COVID-19
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, empowering our children, families, and seniors is more vital than ever. We need your help to meet the needs of our families during this challenging time. Would you consider making a gift today to support our Little Scholars Fund or the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund?
Little Scholars Fund
To ensure that quality early education remains an option for families in low-income communities, we have introduced Chicago Commons’ Little Scholars Fund! This fund helps alleviate the financial burden of Illinois Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) co-pays, tuition, and other costs associated with keeping children enrolled in the program. The Little Scholars Fund assists families affected by COVID-19 while also ensuring that Chicago Commons can continue to provide early education and enhanced learning experiences in the communities we serve.
Learn more about the Little Scholars Fund.
COVID-19 Relief Fund
Chicago Commons’ COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund supports the critical basic needs of our families. Your support will help us provide:
- Protective equipment such as gloves and masks for staff contact with medically vulnerable seniors.
- Emergency assistance to Chicago Commons families experiencing economic hardship, to support rent, utilities, and other needs and supplies like diapers, wipes, and formula.
- Technological capacity such as laptops, cellphones, and web-based subscriptions to ensure that our personnel can telecommute and operate on-the-go.
- Sustained operations that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of sites during this crisis.
Thank you for helping our children, families, and medically vulnerable seniors during this pandemic. For more information regarding donations, please contact Cheryl Wisniewski at 773-826-4256.