2023 Bank of America Team Chicago Commons Marathon Team
October 8, 2023
- Grant Park and route runs city-wide Chicago, IL
377 E Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60601 United States + Google Map
Run for Team Chicago Commons to help families GO further!
Chicago Commons is proud to be an official charity partner of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Every year, marathon organizers put aside a limited number of slots for athletes committed to running in honor of philanthropic causes, and when you run on behalf of the Chicago Commons every mile you put behind you will raise money for 4,000 children, families and seniors to allow them opportunities toward educational success, economic security, and health and well-being.
By joining Team Chicago Commons, you’ll have access to our online giving platform, access to free in-person and/or virtual running group through CARA (Chicago Area Running Association) to guide you through your training and exciting Team Chicago Commons incentives. Best of all, you’ll have the entire Chicago Commons family cheering you on!
For more information about the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, please click here.
Benefits you will receive if you choose to run for Team Chicago Commons:
• Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry fee covered by Chicago Commons
• Full fundraising guide and tips/ tricks to raise funds all year round
• Team Chicago Commons running singlet
• An opportunity to purchase “Team Commons” t-shirts for family and friends to wear and cheer you on race day
• A Team Chicago Commons swag bag
• Pre-event pasta dinner
• Free virtual and/or in-person marathon training program through CARA (Chicago Area Running Association)
• Chicago Commons hosted fundraising events to help you reach your goal
• Access to an executive Team Chicago Commons cheer station at mile 15 with your choice of drinks and snacks and anything else you will need during your race
Fundraising made easy with Team Chicago Commons:
• You will never be alone during your training or fundraising journey. Chicago Commons is here to support you every step of the way!
• You will create your very own fundraising page on Haku, a peer-to-peer fundraising program supported by the Bank of Americana Chicago Marathon program.
• We make it easy for you to set goals, add donations from your supporters, and share your efforts through email and social media.
• After you submit the form, a member of our team will send you the official link to sign up and create your fundraising page.
About the Bank of American Chicago Marathon information
• The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is one of the flattest marathons in the world
• The race starts and ends in Grant Park traveling through 29 neighborhoods
• Runners have access to over 20 aid stations which includes water, Gatorade, snacks and more to keep you moving through every mile (an updated course map is coming soon!)
For any questions about Team Chicago Commons please contact Emma Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 847-714-6752